FENDER BANDMASTER AMP HEAD (1963-74) COVER - HANDLE 9 1/2"
- All vinyl colors have a generous, bonded felt backing to provide protection against bumps and scratches. Material weights are 18 oz/yd - 30 oz/yd based on color.
- NEW! Vintage Reproduction Canvas Covers. Made with 100% cotton no. 8 18 oz/yd, water-repellant duck.
- CRANK IT UP Have your cover made with any two vinyl colors.
- JAZZ IT UP Add any one of the 18 piping colors to to your cover (and also give those vulnerable corners some extra protection).
- ROCK IT! Start shredding, get creative. Go with a vintage, retro, classic or contemporary look by having your cover made with any two vinyl colors AND adding any one of the 18 piping colors.
- Attached pockets are available for most models to conveniently store cords and cables.
- Add extra protection to equipment with strap handles by adding Fender-style vintage era handle flaps.
- Made in the USA!
Posted by Dick Viggiano on Feb 13th 2020
Very happy with this cover. Much higher quality and thicker than covers sold by Fender.
Better cover than expected
Posted by Jerry on Nov 6th 2019
I collect Vintage Fender Bassman and Bandmaster Amps. I was in need of a cover of the larger bandmaster head. Fast service and good quality. Jerry from Indiana
Blonde Fender amp covers
Posted by Rich on Dec 16th 2017
The reproduction for the seldom seen blonde Fender amp covers are made well and fit just right. Sturdy and rugged, they will last a long time and for my 63 Tremolux which never goes out of the house these days,that means forever.
Great product at a great price.