CARVIN BRX 18.1 CABINET COVER
Choose Your Options
- All vinyl colors have a generous, bonded felt backing to provide protection against bumps and scratches. Material weights are 18 oz/yd - 30 oz/yd based on color.
- NEW! Vintage Reproduction Canvas Covers. Made with 100% cotton no. 8 18 oz/yd, water-repellant duck.
- CRANK IT UP Have your cover made with any two vinyl colors.
- JAZZ IT UP Add any one of the 18 piping colors to to your cover (and also give those vulnerable corners some extra protection).
- ROCK IT! Start shredding, get creative. Go with a vintage, retro, classic or contemporary look by having your cover made with any two vinyl colors AND adding any one of the 18 piping colors.
- Attached pockets are available for most models to conveniently store cords and cables.
- Add extra protection to equipment with strap handles by adding Fender-style vintage era handle flaps.
- Made in the USA!
Awesome Protection 2!!
Posted by John Tooley on Mar 6th 2020
I'm a Bassist in a gigging band (country) in Arizona, travelling all over the state. The equipment in the trailer has a tendency to get abused. Speaker cabinets, because they are heavy, tend to be right over the axle and right up against the sides. What was black is now grey. This cover is doing WONDERS for protection and dusting cover. Awesome fit, like a glove!! Oh and the compliments for the canvas is always a good sign.