- All vinyl colors have a generous, bonded felt backing to provide protection against bumps and scratches. Material weights are 18 oz/yd - 30 oz/yd based on color.
- NEW! Vintage Reproduction Canvas Covers. Made with 100% cotton no. 8 18 oz/yd, water-repellant duck.
- CRANK IT UP Have your cover made with any two vinyl colors.
- JAZZ IT UP Add any one of the 18 piping colors to to your cover (and also give those vulnerable corners some extra protection).
- ROCK IT! Start shredding, get creative. Go with a vintage, retro, classic or contemporary look by having your cover made with any two vinyl colors AND adding any one of the 18 piping colors.
- Attached pockets are available for most models to conveniently store cords and cables.
- Add extra protection to equipment with strap handles by adding Fender-style vintage era handle flaps.
- Made in the USA!
Katana 50 vintage
Posted by Louis Arsene on Jan 15th 2019
2nd purchase great and cool product
Works as expected
Posted by Unknown on Dec 11th 2017
Nicely made. Fits fine. Price is right.
Posted by Ricky Vermont on Dec 11th 2017
The custom cover fits my Boss Kitano 50 perfectly. The cover is high quality material and looks great.
Posted by RJ. on Nov 1st 2017
Fits just right. Good heavier duty quality cover.
Great shipping time.
Posted by Steve Gamiello on Aug 18th 2017
I have purchased many covers from here and have never been disappointed
Nice cover for Boss Katana 50, no need to remove power cable when covered!
Posted by Calvin Nieh on Jul 12th 2017
I bought this cover for a Boss Katana 50 and also one for an Orange Crush 20RT. I have 3 active kittens in the house, and don't want them to give my amps a second look. With these covers, so far, so good! I have the pre-designed, standard covers for these amps. Both fit well, the cover is thick, the quality is great, and there is enough room in the back of the amp, where I don't have to unplug the power cords from the amps to keep the amp covered. This was a worry of mine, as I feel the more times you unplug cable from the amp, the more potential for damage. Plus.. it's a pain to have to do that. I don't feel the amp cover pressure on the cord, which is obviously bent downwards, is going to negatively impact the cord. Years from now.. the power cord can easily be replaced, if it ends up being damaged. If there were only a way to keep the guitar cable plugged in also, that would be nice. [This is mostly a duplicate of the Orange Crush 20RT cover review, since I ordered covers for two different amps.