- All vinyl colors have a generous, bonded felt backing to provide protection against bumps and scratches. Material weights are 18 oz/yd - 30 oz/yd based on color.
- NEW! Vintage Reproduction Canvas Covers. Made with 100% cotton no. 8 18 oz/yd, water-repellant duck.
- CRANK IT UP Have your cover made with any two vinyl colors.
- JAZZ IT UP Add any one of the 18 piping colors to to your cover (and also give those vulnerable corners some extra protection).
- ROCK IT! Start shredding, get creative. Go with a vintage, retro, classic or contemporary look by having your cover made with any two vinyl colors AND adding any one of the 18 piping colors.
- Attached pockets are available for most models to conveniently store cords and cables.
- Add extra protection to equipment with strap handles by adding Fender-style vintage era handle flaps.
- Made in the USA!
Simply the BEST
Posted by Ken D Smith on Nov 22nd 2018
This is the third cover I have bought and all three have the same impeccable attention to detail in all three fit perfectly. I highly recommend getting the side pocket option so you can put your power and instrument cables in and Grab & Go! These covers are far superior to any covers that you would buy from the manufacturer for your amp.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on Aug 18th 2018
This is the second cover I’ve gotten. Both are really well made and will last a lifetime. If you value your amp, spend a few extra bucks to protect it! Get one with 2 extra pockets in the back; very handy.
Posted by Devin on Sep 5th 2017
Cover for my new Katana 100 combo. Got a pretty plain one other than green piping on the edges. Came in really fast and the quality is really good. I'd buy another one no problem.
Posted by Russ Carvalho on Aug 1st 2017
Well pleased with my cover for my Boss Katana 100. Great product! Fits perfectly, solidly built and visually cool. The email updates were also appreciated. Got mine embroidered (locally) and is now the talk of our jam sessions!!! Thank you, Custom Amp Covers! Well done.
Boss Katana Vintage Cover
Posted by Tony Arsene on Jul 28th 2017
That cover is going to be hot in the Winter and Cool in the Summer. Excellent craftmanship and materials
Posted by Unknown on Jun 19th 2017
Nice durable cover. All my amps have covers from Custom Amp Covers, Inc. Keep the dust out of your amps when not in use.