Our reproduction version of the vintage Vox covers. Choose white piping and white hem binding in the options below to make your cover just like the originals - even for the swivel-mounted cabinets on a trolley.
- Choose white piping and white hem binding to create a reproduction version of a vintage Vox cover. They are just like the originals - even for the swivel-mounted cabinets on a trolley.
- All vinyl colors have a generous, bonded felt backing to provide protection against bumps and scratches. Material weights are 18 oz/yd - 30 oz/yd based on color.
- NEW! Vintage Reproduction Canvas Covers. Made with 100% cotton no. 8 18 oz/yd, water-repellant duck.
- CRANK IT UP Have your cover made with any two vinyl colors.
- JAZZ IT UP Add any one of the 18 piping colors to to your cover (and also give those vulnerable corners some extra protection).
- ROCK IT! Start shredding, get creative. Go with a vintage, retro, classic or contemporary look by having your cover made with any two vinyl colors AND adding any one of the 18 piping colors.
- Attached pockets are available for most models to conveniently store cords and cables.
- Add extra protection to equipment with strap handles by adding Fender-style vintage era handle flaps.
- Made in the USA!
Vox Mini SuperBeetle Head and Cabinet
Posted by Don R on Aug 30th 2019
First the covers are Good but that stops there. The Minibeetle is small, I mean really small. I bought the cabinet first thinking it might fit the head and cabinet together which would make sense, my bad it doesn't. So I ordered the head and at this time it is in progress.
Now the price, I don't know how you can justify the head at $32.00. 4 sides and a top, no bells or whistles, which probably was made with scrapes since its so small. Now to be fair the covers are Good, I have bought maybe 4 or 5 to date, but your prices are high so customers beware.