MARKBASS NEW YORK 122 NINJA 2X12 CABINET COVER - HANDLE SIDE UP
Choose Your Options
- All vinyl colors have a generous, bonded felt backing to provide protection against bumps and scratches. Material weights are 18 oz/yd - 30 oz/yd based on color.
- NEW! Vintage Reproduction Canvas Covers. Made with 100% cotton no. 8 18 oz/yd, water-repellant duck.
- CRANK IT UP Have your cover made with any two vinyl colors.
- JAZZ IT UP Add any one of the 18 piping colors to to your cover (and also give those vulnerable corners some extra protection).
- ROCK IT! Start shredding, get creative. Go with a vintage, retro, classic or contemporary look by having your cover made with any two vinyl colors AND adding any one of the 18 piping colors.
- Attached pockets are available for most models to conveniently store cords and cables.
- Add extra protection to equipment with strap handles by adding Fender-style vintage era handle flaps.
- Made in the USA!
Works with regular New York 122 also
Posted by Brad on May 9th 2017
I own the regular, not the Ninja version of the NY 122 cab, and seeing that the dimensions of both cabs matched on the Markbass website, ordered this. Great quality, fit, handle cutouts were in the right spot for both the Ninja and regular NY122. Very pleased!