- All vinyl colors have a generous, bonded felt backing to provide protection against bumps and scratches. Material weights are 18 oz/yd - 30 oz/yd based on color.
- NEW! Vintage Reproduction Canvas Covers. Made with 100% cotton no. 8 18 oz/yd, water-repellant duck.
- CRANK IT UP Have your cover made with any two vinyl colors.
- JAZZ IT UP Add any one of the 18 piping colors to to your cover (and also give those vulnerable corners some extra protection).
- ROCK IT! Start shredding, get creative. Go with a vintage, retro, classic or contemporary look by having your cover made with any two vinyl colors AND adding any one of the 18 piping colors.
- Attached pockets are available for most models to conveniently store cords and cables.
- Add extra protection to equipment with strap handles by adding Fender-style vintage era handle flaps.
- Made in the USA!
Quality cover, great fit
Posted by Paul on Sep 7th 2020
I bought this cover for my Blackstar Artist 10 AE 1X12 Combo amp, and I'm happy I did. It fits snugly, is easy to take off and put on, and keeps my amp from getting dusty. Highly recommend this product!
Best amp Cover I've ever owned!
Posted by Vance Andrews on Jun 3rd 2019
I've been playing electric guitars since the mid '70s and have owned dozens of amps over the years. I Insist on having an amp Cover on any amp or speaker cabinet that I own, to keep it in new condition throughout the rigors of transporting and setting up equipment on stage. I recently ordered and received a Blackstar Artist 10 AE edition.amp. There was no cover available on the site I purchased from, and not even on the Blackstar site. I found this company online and ordered a cover and added a pocket on the 'right' side. It came in faster than I expected and was a Perfect Fit, and the added pocket is perfect for storing my A/C cable in. The material is very thick and offers great protection for my amp. I would give it a 10 Star rating if it was available!